View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 01:04 AM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
In the Kobo (using ADE) a font-family in a body selector gets overridden by the reader software; I wasn't aware of this on the Sony. Try putting the font-family in a p selector, to see if it works there.
OTOH, I seem to recall that if ADE detects any errors in the css file, the entire file gets ignored. I can't think of any css verifiers off-hand, unfortunately.
Here is a CSS Validator: http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote