View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 02:35 AM   #12
cerement
Groupie
cerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it is

Device: Amazon Kindle 1, Sony PRS-300, Amazon Kindle 3
Well, I've handled the PRS-505. And then today, I created a cheesy mockup of the Kindle weighted with sewing weights to see how it looked and felt ...

... and I gave in and placed my order for a Kindle ... Amazon promises it'll be here Wednesday (no, really) ...

Deciding factors:
1) I really cannot stand Times for anything other than newsprint
2) Being able to find side and end views of the Kindle and realizing the thing is actually more ergonomic than it looks
3) A thread on Amazon asking if people were happy with their purchase with some very enthusiastic responses

... and if all else fails, my boss is an ex-Amazon employee ... I'll just yell at him ;P

And my thanks out to these forums, all of the discussions and all of the threads have really helped!
cerement is offline   Reply With Quote