View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 11:27 AM   #138
han_32
han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.han_32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Thank you, Man Eating Duck! after onea false start (what, noticing your formula had "words" and I had called my column "word) it works perfectly. I am really not fussy about how it truncates, but I really like the information now. I think somehow Kwords is now taking the place of page count for me, I sort of got a mental idea of how long a 10K or 500K book is supposed to be.

Last edited by han_32; 08-31-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: typo.
han_32 is offline   Reply With Quote