View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #332
max99
Groupie
max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by budalb View Post
I have upgrade my DXG to 3.2.1, but got one issue. When I read mobi file and use the joystick to move the cursor to a word for meanings (showing at the top or bottom), it is generally slower than 2.5.8 and it crashes every time with a period of time. The symptom is that it freezes up and then re-boots by itself. It is a very annoying issue. Do any other people have the same issue?
i just tried this and can confirm that i don't have this problem. in fact i find the cursor movement and highlighting slightly more responsive on 3.2.1.

could it be an issue with one book?
max99 is offline   Reply With Quote