View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 12:07 AM   #11
Monaco
Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Monaco is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Nook
Forsyth and Fleming are definitely good. David Morrell is good too. The "Miss Garrote" sounded interesting, I read the few chapters on the author's website and want to read the rest - I got hooked! :-) Just looked on Amazon and the book is only 99 cents, which is a great price. Only that I have a Nook. B&N price for this book is $4.99, not as great. I'll download the Kindle app to my work computer and read from the screen. :-) (Yes, I can read books at work (or browse the internet) when it gets slow, and it does get slow a lot lately.) Since this book reads very fast from what I could tell, I might finish it in a couple of days. I just love spy books and seeing something new is always exciting, especially when the book is interesting and informative. Gosh, there's soooo much stuff I've learned in just a few pages. Training a child to be a spy isn't something new ("Brotherhood of the Rose" by David Morrell is one of my favorite spy books and the guys were trained from their childhood), but in this book it's a bit different: she is trained from the very first day of her life (very interesting how they did it!) + she's a girl, not that common. It all definitely sounds exciting and I'll have to read the rest asap.
Monaco is offline   Reply With Quote