View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 05:57 PM   #176
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG4003 View Post
Some libraries in the U.S. allow non-resident memberships. (I don't know if that includes Canada). I have a non-resident membership to the Philadelphia Library. The first year it was $15, I just renewed this month and it went up to $35/year but they have an excellent selection, both ebooks and audiobooks, I feel it's well worth the $35.
I have a library card there as well. My library card expired earlier this month. I just called up and told the woman on the phone that I was having a problem with my library card not knowing it had expired. She said it had expired and I asked if she could enable it and she did. No fee. It's good for yet another year.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote