View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #59
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505, Nook Color(CM7), iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJoseph View Post
hmmm, I just found a site tutorial for creating ebooks: http://www.jedisaber.com/ebooks/Tutorial.asp

Maybe I don't want to do this... for some reason I thought that i could scan it then repair in in text and then convert it to epub...I didn't think I'd need to learn HTML & CSS...
You don't.
Get it into any simple format, then use available tools (such as calibre) to convert it to ePub for you.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote