View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 09:30 PM   #167
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
^I do love my country, but being one of the lowest population densities on the planet makes everything painfully expensive, inefficient and unavailable.

I have a Kindle because I won it. Otherwise, I'd probably have a Kobo just based on availability of stuff in Canada. I love the Kindle, but it's a pain sometimes. The inability to borrow library books is one of those things.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote