View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:00 PM   #18
fbdev
fbdev
fbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfbdev exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: kindle
when i use perl it's faustian; the language is hideous but if you want to change text, well, let's just say that people go to whore houses for a reason and it ain't love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryran View Post
I will say this though: I've never been interested in perl. Blech. (Though, there were a few times I used it in my scripts to do something that bash just couldn't handle as simply.)
fbdev is offline   Reply With Quote