View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:46 AM   #33
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Signed Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-350, Sony Tablet S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
The standby cover feature is nothing new. My 350 has a whole folder of cover-art loaded into it, so what if it cycles? I've got all my book covers on display every time I cycle.
And there's an "easy fix" (as long as you read only one book at a time, that is!) if you want the Sony to show the book cover while in standby mode. I have a file on it I named "nowreading.jpg" which every time I start reading a new book I replace with the proper cover art.

But like I said, it works only if you read one book at a time
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote