Originally Posted by AlexBell
I bought an iPad 2 16Gb Wi-Fi this afternoon.
So far I'm quite disappointed:
- I'm not sure what the password for the Wi-Fi system is, and the iPad won't accept the the router's PIN
- I don't see an entries or options for iBooks or ebooks anywhere, and I can't work out how to transfer ebooks from my computer
- When I touch the games option all I get is an option to sign up to play on-line games. I wouldn't do this even if I could establish a Wi-Fi option.
Sunday tomorrow; I'll go into the Apple store on Monday.
1) Not quite sure why you would be disappointed in an Ipad if you dont remember your password to your wifi...Why dont use your "PIN" and change the password to something you can remember.
2) Use Itunes on your main computer to sync the Ipad and load your music, video, books and apps..if you dont have it download it for either win of mac...or EMAIL the book to yourself double tap the download and its on your "shelf" in Ibooks...
3) Read the manual....