View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
A way to use a US active content on nonUS ones?

When surf around official site of the Duokan, I found this
Quote:
; DebugOn
~ ChangeLocale en-US.utf8
; DebugOff
And it give me an idea that maybe this could be a way to change language quickly to Turkish with a command like
Code:
; DebugOn 
~ ChangeLocale tr-TR.utf8 
; DebugOff
Ofcourse it didnt work
However when I try to reinstall previously bought active content from Amazon, I can't see these contents.
When I change it to default (ie ~ ChangeLocale en-US.utf8 ), I can install this apps again.
Then I think that maybe this could be a way for a nonUS Kindle to install active content specified to US (if it is not possible already) ?
(To buy them from amazon you should change location to US, and access to your account in amazon with a US proxy once at least )
May work...
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote