View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #29
lokisarrow
Enthusiast
lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Review # 18 You know when you find a good book and read it at your leisure here and there... may take days or weeks? Well, when I started reading Buckyball I could only put it down to eat, sleep, shower and feed the dogs. This truly was a unique and intriguing approach to time travel. Roy's imaginative storytelling kept me there. He spoke directly to the reader at times and I liked that "I am aware my story is asking you to stretch the fabric of your beliefs but if you are a bit flexible and open minded to certain possibilities, you might get at kick out of all of this." The journey of traveling back makes you reflect on your own life... What if anything would you want change and how? I highly recommend this book.

Get your free copy on this site or email me at lokisarrows@gmail.com

and visit my BuckBallBlog at http://lokisarrow.wordpress.com/
lokisarrow is offline   Reply With Quote