View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
It took me a little while to figure out the differences in formatting that Amazon wanted compared to Smashwords, but I think it was worth it. Amazon matched my Smashwords prices within a week (I had one free book at Smashwords, and one at $2, so I set the Amazon prices at $0.99 and $2.99 because of Amazon's requirements and royalties structure).

Smashwords has been great at distributing my books to tons of different stores (I picked up a lot of sales at B&N and Kobo), but Amazon is so big that I think it's worth it to go through them directly. Their book submission system is pretty straightforward once you've gone through it once or twice.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote