View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 12:33 PM   #38
MartinC
Hanger on
MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Galaxy S, Sony PRS-505, Sony tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I use a contact form and point it at a gmail account just for that. Works very well. Another option is there is JavaScript freely available you can use to obscure your email on the fly while keeping it completely human readable.
Alternatively you can create an image with your email address on it and put that on your webpage. My spam has dropped away almost to nothing since I did this.
MartinC is offline   Reply With Quote