Thread: iPad iPad1 or iPad2?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, iPad2, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7
iPad1 or iPad2?

Hello all

I've almost decided to buy an iPad, and went in to the Target store in Launceston to try to make my mind up.

I spoke with a very enthusiastic salesperson who has both an iPad1 and an iPad2, and loves them both. She said that they still have iPad1s for sale, and that the main difference between them is the cameras. I could get an iPad1 with much more memory than the equivalent cost for an iPad2, and am really not interested in having a camera.

Are there any other differences between iPad1 and iPad2 that I should consider? The extra thickness of an iPad1 doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I probably would never use the camera.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote