View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #46
sun surfer
in this great future
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad mini & sony 950
Thank you beppe. I've learned a few interesting things about Italian neorealism having this conversation with you (I suppose if it wins, I'll learn a few more things about it too!)

Regarding The Tibetan Book Of The Dead, it seems best if rescinding a nomination is mostly only done if the nomination is decided to be ineligible. This instance though seems fine, considering that taosaur stated a preference for Montaillou in the original nomination post but didn't realise that it would be eligible, and also considering that no one has seconded the original nomination yet.

So as of now The Tibetan Book Of The Dead is not nominated yet, and Montaillou is.

Personally I am interested in both of them. The Tibetan Book Of The Dead is on my longlist of books to read, and seeing it nominated piqued my interest again. I haven't heard of Montaillou before, but it sounds very interesting.

Because of that, I will second Montaillou.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote