View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 04:44 PM   #15
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1/2/3/4/PW2, Droid Maxx, Galaxy Tab 2 (10")
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
To be honest, I get no eye strain at all from looking at my computer's LCD monitor. it's a 20.1" non-widescreen 1600x1200 LCD monitor.
I don't either, and have spent many, many hours reading eBooks on a PDA screen.

However, given the hours I spend each day staring at LCD screens for work, I find the e-ink display a nice change of pace -- and probably better for my moddle-aged eyes, so long as I'm in a spot with good lighting.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote