View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 02:08 PM   #92
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lila55 View Post
I did not mean to imply that I cannot vote for a book without the guidance of somebody else. What I did mean to say is that I find it in general interesting to see the tastes of other forum members in books , so that when I come across a recommendation from somebody in another thread in MR, I have a better feel if that particular book might be also to my liking.
Once the poll is closed all of the information would be viewable.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote