View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
I've read your posts, but can't tell what you want. The snippet of code I posted was to extract the date for you so you can do something with it. Presumably, you want to display it womewhereYou didn't say what you want to do with it. It certainly doesn't require "manual rewriting all of the Calibre functions for the entire HTML fetching & rendering operations."

As for bolding the title, you can use extra_css.
As for "views and number of comments/posts along with pipe symbol," I think you're asking how to remove that "junk", and the answer is you use remove_tags.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote