View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 10:10 PM   #13
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Do you read more than one book at a time? Well, not AT A TIME, but do you have multiple books going on at once, or do you read one book, finish, start another, rinse repeat? POLL!
I'm actually in-between options 1 & 2.

It all depends on what I'm reading. Sometimes I concentrate on one book, and other times I'll read two. My attempts at 3 have failed so far, so I do not see myself reading any more than 2 at a time.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote