View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #53
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
And if your book lost, could we expect you to report the results of the vote with the same dispassionate acceptance of the will of the majority you displayed in this thread?
I would be totally honest and above board. And when the voting was done, I'd post the results. Would it be good to post who voted for which book or just the number of votes for each book?

I am honest and would not cheat just to get what I wanted. In fact, I'd be looking forward to the results.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote