View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 07:13 PM   #9
axel77
Fanatic
axel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-books

Device: iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I have to agree. I don't know what iRex is thinking. They've got some great potential... and they've done very little to capitalize on it.
100% agree on that, the iLiad is really shortened on Software for what the Hardware could be capable of. Booksmarks, Column reading, annotating text with notes (instead directly on the texts), linking text parts with other texts on the iliad, linking with notes. Having a good webbrowser installed by default, preinstalled games, preinstalled calculator, get the iDS do something instead just Software updates, I think everyone would want to add some lines, what only by upgrading software the iLiad could really stand out of the competition, since if you "just want to read", without the need of Stylus&Co. you'd might really be better of with a Sony, not?
axel77 is offline   Reply With Quote