View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 06:21 AM   #334
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by camerontai View Post
Hi geertm! I finaly recieved my nook touch a couple of days ago. I love it. I already read a book on it. As you told me the only thing i needed to register the device was my email and B&N password. The only downside is that i cant buy any books from the store using my pc. I`ve used hotspotshield in different pcīs but i just couldnīt buy. Anayway, do you now any good ebook store that sells international? On the other hand i read that ebooks bought in sony or kobo stores are nook compatible (epub). Do you know if itīs true?

Thanks geertm.
You should be able to buy books from B&N. Make sure that both the shipping and the billing address of your account are a valid US address and if you start Hotspot Shield before buying books this should work.

You can buy books from other ePub stores like Sony and Kobo. Before you do that you first need to install Adobe Digital Editions and to authorize your PC and Nook within ADE.
As a Canadian bookstore Kobo seems to have not as many geographic restrictions as US bookstores (it seems like Canadian publishers are not enforcing geo-restrictions yet).
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote