View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 04:44 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Capacitive screens are far superior IMO. They allow multiple points of contact, glass screens and larger displays,
Depends on what you want. Yes, the screen is usually more bright. But I don't care about movies. Glass will make the device more heavy. And I couldn't care less about larger displays in a portable device. It will stop being portable if it's large. And I've not seen any advantage of that multiple points of contacts, except for zooming. And I don't do that often...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
and if you want a stylus, you can get ones that are specially made for the capacitive screens.

Amazon
And that thing is silly. I want a pointed device to point. Not some felt-tipped thingie. Might as well use my pinkie. It's about the same size...

Besides, I still can't use any pointy device I want. I would have to bring that pen with me. Now, I sometimes use a normal ballpoint (without the point out, that is) or even a piece of branch from a tree or bush!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote