View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #45
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
I'll look at a few other text editors. If they display the same behavior I'll change Sigil to match. I'm fine with changing if that's what people expect. Otherwise if other editors ignore direction I'm going to leave it.

Sorry. I was asking a question not making a statement. I'm not sure I'm understanding the behavior you were talking about. So were talking about searching using "All HTML Files"? When you use this and have a direction set it uses the direction from the cursor postion in the other files? If so does this happen only with files open in a tab or are you also seeing it with files that are not open in a tab?
I am thinking 'any file with a previous (in session change), tabs open (doh!, I think so.). all I know is the skip happens and Never on a fresh usage of Sigil, then BANG it does it a lot.
I have also seen S&R open one tab after another (Why did it do this on a Find Next if no target found on the Tab??. Note: this does not normally happen when it works and does not always happen when it fails.) and no (exists) target found. We are seeing results of a really odd bug .
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote