View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #42
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I noticed that Replace All (Down):
1) does not All from current insert point to EOF(last segment), but loops around . Ekample a book whe al headers were H1 and I set up to change all (insert point is)past the Title page to be H3. Nope, the title page gets changed.
This really comes down to what you interpret the meaning of all to be. All from the current point or all instances of the match. I can see people arguing which one it should do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
2)Could the Not found be because the last (from previous activity) insert point was left mid file in a segment and the target was before the insert point? Clicking at the top of section always finds on a retry.
You're doing a replace all and it shows no instances when you have the cursor someplace in the file and there is a match before the cursor?
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote