Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #113
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by molman View Post
Interestin that you've dropped the Case Crown. I wasn't a fan of the heavy textured look of the case.

I think I'd like a Moleskin style elastic more (than a flap/clasp). I still haven't ordered a case as I keep waiting for some other options but I've yet to see many . The Cover-up/ucover (http://www.ucover.co/Product_Info.asp?productID=730) case seem ok. Be curious to hear some first hand feedback on these. It's curious that some posts on ebay list these as genuine leather, and others faux.
I like the case you linked to. The three storage card slots are overkill though. I can't get past looking at those. It looks like it was made for the Sony 600/650 because those models use two different size memory cards (Memory Stick and SD), plus a stylus (stylus holder shown in other photos).

Last edited by SCION; 08-20-2011 at 09:35 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote