Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 04:22 AM   #112
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I went back to using my original case (with the 4 straps). Couldn't read comfortably with the Case Crown (didn't feel natural) and found the flap/clasp distracting (just dangling). Always took the Kobo out when reading. I prefer touching the front of the Kobo itself (Black) and not the Case Crown material. With my original cover I can do that. Of course there's the bigger footprint and the encumbered power switch. *sigh* But I'm happy when reading.
Interestin that you've dropped the Case Crown. I wasn't a fan of the heavy textured look of the case.

I think I'd like a Moleskin style elastic more (than a flap/clasp). I still haven't ordered a case as I keep waiting for some other options but I've yet to see many . The Cover-up/ucover (http://www.ucover.co/Product_Info.asp?productID=730) case seem ok. Be curious to hear some first hand feedback on these. It's curious that some posts on ebay list these as genuine leather, and others faux.
molman is offline   Reply With Quote