View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 07:29 AM   #460
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by initx View Post
Hi. Sure, I have the same issue. I have ordered mine some weeks ago and still nothing. But, I have the information from the local dealer, that there is delay in manufacturing. Maybe because they fix malfunctions, I am not sure.
In this case I would cancel the order. I've got information Onyx will upgrade the m90/91 very soon. The new model will get more memory (4GB) and the current big problem with the IR and sensitive buttons will be finally solved. IR and capacitive buttons will be changed to regular buttons. Just be patient a couple of months yet.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote