View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #8
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
I am lucky, again. The two age effects compensate each other and I have an amazing eye sight. No need of any glasses. The eye doctor, oculist(?), says that I would be a fool to do anything.

Thanks again, Goddess.

Actually everybody in the family has glasses, including my two younger sisters. Only my grandmother by my mother side could read without glasses. Oh yes, my aunt Hildegarde arrived at 90 doing crosswords without glasses.

I think ebooks are good for the eyes. Now that I am reading on the beach in full sun, with the Kindle, I can use the smallest font size and I enjoy the large page. It gives me a sense of abundance.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote