View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #13
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
God, yes, the Google Market 15 minutes is bollocks. One notepad application I purchased to sync with my Google Docs took 3 hours to "authorize" my purchase before the app would work, and after that I was well after the 15 minute mark. Fortunately, I ended up liking the app, but otherwise it would have been such a waste.

I'm also frustrated that there seems to be no way to delete an app from one's Market list after it's been bought. Without getting too triggery, I have a "pregnancy tracker" app that I will never ever use, and I would prefer not to see it every time I open my Market list.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote