View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #11
slm
Useless
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle 2, Jetbook, EZ Reader EZ pocket pro, ipad, archos 5 ch
Just to second the point that return policies boost sales, I will buy from Amazon over other distributors, even though I usually shift the format to epub and read on a different device. The return policy is one of the reasons.

In contract, I despise the Android market, which has a 15 minute return policy.

I've probably returned two books since 2007, both accidents of hitting the buy button when I didn't mean to.

I've surely returned 10 Android market apps because the 15 minute review didn't convince me it did what it said.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote