View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #10
G J Lau
Zealot
G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Believe it or not, the return policy increases sales, because the purchaser is taking less of a chance when they buy your book. Because they know they CAN return it, they buy on spec and 99% of the time, they keep your book. If you took the return policy away, you'd lose the buy-on-spec buyers and I don't think many indie authors can afford that.
Good point. Let me say again I think (a) Amazon runs a good operation and (b) the 97 percent who keep and (I hope) enjoy the book are what matter most. Sales are good. Life is good. I'll quit kvetching and get back to writing.
G J Lau is offline   Reply With Quote