View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:59 AM   #98
Hamlet53
Feast of the Goat
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
So issybird and poohbear_nc still stumped ? This appears to be a dead end then. Perhaps it is I am too old and ever strange? Or maybe it is just that I spent part of my childhood in New Mexico, with a great uncle who actually grew up there during the time the book is set, and who I am sure is the one who gave me this book when I was young.

So anyway the book in question is Laughing Boy by Oliver La Farge (Winner of the 1930 Pulitzer Prize)

So with everyone's permission I would like to designate the next person. Burrowing back through this thread it appears to me that, of those who still seem interested, Orlok has not had a chance. So next up Orlok! Or if he does not respond by end of day, then anyone who cares to jump in.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote