Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 09:30 PM   #463
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I'm trying to remember the title of a book I read as a kid. This young kid wants a robot playmate and convinces his parents to get him one. The robot looks just like another pre-teen boy which leads to problems for a would be robot thief who can't tell which is the real kid and which is the robot. Does the book sound familiar to anyone here at Mobileread? I read it back in the 1970's though I can't recall if it was a new book or a reprint of one from the 60's or so. I got it through one of the thin book catalogs that schools put out back then.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote