View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #67
CharlieBird
┐Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7(2013), Galaxy Note 2 & Note 8, Sony Tab S
I'm talking about the 3GB internal storage, which in Root Explorer is /extsdcard (and in Storage on my PE is listed as the SDCard; the Internal Storage listed there is the first partition of my SDCard*).

I have books, pictures, music stored on the first partition of my SDCard. I was just wondering how folks were using the 3GB internal storage. It seems kind of useless unless a person were to run out of room on there SDCard...too many books, too much music.

It's not impossible I've not set this up right. But it's working fine and most of my user apps are moved to the sdext2 partition.

*my 16 GB SD Card being partitioned: FAT32: 11GB
Ext3: 3.83GB.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote