View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #77
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
There don't seem to be any takers, so I'm claiming this. The Good Soldier, by Ford Madox Ford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I'm so glad to find another fan! A magnificent books that should be wider known!
Let's hope that some are intrigued enough by our praise that they decide to read it. I agree with you; it's magnificent. Here's a blurb from the Guardian: it's "thought by many to be one of the few stylistically perfect works in any language".
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote