View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #71
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
I just completed the first part. The second part, the Caves, is right there ahead of me. All the characters are in place now, sufficiently defined for the drama, that like the warm season, is looming ahead. Drama? Not really, just some major misunderstanding, I imagine. Dreams, misplaced expectations abound. Cholera that is reduced to a more prosaic affliction. Eye flies.

I am reading it on the beach, a bit distracted by the behavior of the fellow tourists, and their attires, reduced to the minimum, if not less. But it is a very congenial atmosphere to the plays of appearances, of suspended reality of the story.

I think I will finish it in time for the discussion.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote