View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:32 AM   #139
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Hate to interrupt this fascinating debate but have something off topic yo bring up, i.e. the KCR.

I am unable to even launch the app unless I am connected via wireless or 3G. I get a message saying that I am not connected to the web and so the app cannot launch. Is this normal? Can I then not read books offline, not even those downloaded to my ipad? Also my battery now runs down to dead on the ipad even when I have it in sleep mode. This didn't happen before.

I wonder if I have issues with the app or is something else going wrong? Anyone else trying to KCR and have these problems?

OK we can get back off topic now
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote