View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
iOS -- Can anyone get it to work??

I just cannot get my iPhone and iPad to learn where i have left off on my KT. My Kt graciously offers to screw up my real reading spot by updating to the wrong ones on my iOS device. This is rendering using the iOS devices just untenable.

Is anyone else having this problem?? I've mentioned it on the beta board, but there seems to be no progress at all. When I had a kindle, this was just a seamless thing--one picked up where the other left off.

Other than that, the KT is a great device. But this is driving me nuts!
Wildgift is offline   Reply With Quote