View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Which part of the file name do you think should go in what field? Something like
Code:
.*?\d+\s*(?P<author>.*?)\s*\(.*?\)\s*(?P<title>[^(]+)\s*\((?P<publisher>[^,]+),\s*(?P<published>[0-9]+)\)\(ISBN\s*(?P<isbn>\d+)\).*?
should at least pick up most of the information.

Edit: You can only save to those fields available in the add books settings dialog, but you could, for example, save the original filename to the title field using
Code:
(?P<title>.*)
However, you can only use one of the expressions at once, so you'll have to choose what to save.

Last edited by Manichean; 08-13-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote