View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #54
DreamWriter
Wizard
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuk86 View Post
I just get my Kindle 3 and found the tiny crack, I only haved since 1 month and want to know how to report the issue and note in my account since I can't find those options in my Amazon's account. Thanks
It may be set up differently if you are not in the United States, but in the U.S. you can:
  • Go to Amazon's website
  • Click on "Your account" (in the upper right corner)
  • Scroll down to "Digital Content" and click on "Manage Your Kindle"
  • Once signed into the Kindle page, in the upper right you will see "Kindle Help." One of the drop-down menu items there is "Contact Us." Select that.
  • On the next page, you can either click on "Contact Kindle Support" to send an email or request a call-back or call them directly.

From that page:

Inside the United States:

You can reach us by phone directly and toll-free by clicking the "Contact Us" button in the right-hand column of the Kindle Support pages. Leave your number, and we'll call you right back. U.S. direct toll-free number is 1-866-321-8851.

Selected Countries and U.S. Territories (Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, and Virgin Islands):

You can reach us by phone directly and toll free by clicking the "Contact Us" button in the right-hand column of our Kindle Support pages. Leave your number, and we'll call you right back. Direct number is 1-206-266-0927.

All Other Countries:

Direct number: 1-206-266-0927.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote