View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #12
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
They're not blocking Calibre specifically as far as I can tell. The Overdrive plugin uses search.overdrive.com - if you've never visited this directly it used to have a modern asp/json interface for searching. Now when you visit it from a browser you get automatically redirected to their 'classic' search interface, which uses an old-school form.

The fact that they've gone from modern to old and clunky seems to indicate some sort of upgrade/repair is in the works and the modern search is offline for the time being.

Since the classic interface basically requires a complete re-write of the plugin I'm going to cross my fingers and wait a week before committing to that.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote