View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 12:19 AM   #1
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Review: Cowon iAUDIO M3 20 gig DAP

Nearly since I first got my Tungsten E, perhaps a year now, I have been using it as my poor man's iPod. But with just 256 meg SD cards, constantly loading music or audio books is a real pain. And though PocketTunes is a good program, it's certainly got its weak spots.

I suffer from these problems no longer. I recently purchased the 20 gig version of Cowon's awkwardly named iAUDIO M3, henceforth referred to as the M3. I did a lot of research and I felt that the M3 addressed my needs better than the others out there. I did not want to be limited to iTunes, like the iPod is. I also wanted a good remote, as I don't like taking my expensive toy in and out of my pocket. And I wanted some of the extras: voice recorder, line in recording, and the ability to play as many different formats as I could. I satisfied all these needs.

Click here to see the rest of the review.