View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #27
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, iPhone, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by brudigia View Post
It does it automatically, usualiy. I read that B&N Are pushing the update sorted by serial number. Just leave it on with wifi on and all of sudden you will find it on your Nook. I ieft it on for a couple of days and voilą, I returned home and the updated Nook was waiting for me. I have read that it needs to be rebooted, but I actually did not see it, it did all without me being present.
If you are in a hurry, you can do it manually.
Thanks. How do you reboot it. Just turn it off and back on?

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote