View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:45 AM   #3
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anke Wehner View Post
And the "approximately sixty (60) days following the end of the calendar month during which applicable sales occur" means that since your books were published in June the earliest possible time for payment would be when August is over, and that only if your sales in June alone brought you over the payout threshold.
Okay, thanks!

I should probably hook an account to my Amazon stuff, but I'm trying to keep everything all segregated. If I got a Rush card, could I hook that to it? I mean, you're supposed to be able to use a Rush card in place of a checking account for Paypal and they give a routing number for that purpose... Hm, that would be kinda cool, amirite?
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote