Originally Posted by =X=
Here are the features I find important and features Moon was better at.
* Social post (evernote) Included (same functionality as Moon+)
* ODPS support (Calibre online catalog) . Using calibre's tags ans search engine is just too useful. Metadata recognition (unsure about ODPS (don't use it))
* No margins support, I can't understand why apps require a min margin.Added
* TTS control and feature was better on Moon. Unsure (dont' use it, but based on the Mantano thread it's been improved)
* Dictionary integration with colorDict, Fadora, wiki Added
* Annotations worked better in moon. Improved (comparable)
* Hyphenation Improved
* Moon had complete control of the layout, the big drawback was that the original layout was comprised Improved (original layout not compromised).
* Neither have a good image viewer, like the kindle has, where you can zoom into the uncompressed image. However the preview mode of Moon does let one pinch to zoom. Note this is still a horrible workaround, but at lest it's better than nothing.
Many of your concerns were addressed in subsequent updates. Some of those were issues for me as well when I first tried it in May. It's unfortunate you can't try it again. Folks are requesting that trials be reset because there have been numerous improvements since initial release. I was able to install the trial app again because I upgraded my ROM (from 7.0.3 Stable to 7.1.0 RC) and wiped cache/data.
I'll add that Moon+ loses major points for not loading the entire book. It also does not accurately display the number of pages in a book. I also started to encounter the bug where the last page of a chapter is repeated when you turn the page.