View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 06:00 AM   #13
unboggling
by the bootstraps
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2, Nexus 7, KindleT, iPad1, Kindle3KB
Also ePub is open standard rather than proprietary. That's another reason I decided to use ePub. I've also got an iPad that I think of as my (1) backup reading device in case of Kindle emergency and (2) Technical-and-Graphics reading device. That the ePubs from my main fiction library go over to the iPad no muss, no fuss, no further conversion - that's a bonus.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-10-2011 at 06:03 AM.