View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 10:06 PM   #37
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonReader View Post
- No, it isn't even remotely as flexible and capable as a laptop. I cannot understand how people can claim this for the iPad.
Laptops have multiple uses, and for some people an iPad does indeed fill their needs as a replacement.

Quote:
With the iPad you have to get all applications through Apple's app store and Apple may refuse apps as they consider fit.
99.9989% of all submitted apps make it onto the store. And no one gets viruses or malware from them. That is the unmentioned upside.

Quote:
You also cannot simply add/swap data via USB or an SD card.
Not true. I do this with my iPod Touch quite often.

Quote:
you may surf wherever you like but you can't use Flash
http://www.skyfire.com/en/product/iphone
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote